September 24, 2014 – Corte Madera, CA – Corte Madera, CA – September 24, 2014 – SL Corporation, a leading provider of application and service-level system monitoring solutions, today announced the availability of RTView Core version 6.4. Major enhancements include an updated Splunk data adapter, using the recent Splunk java SDK, to support connection to Splunk version 6+ as well as a new pure HTML5 implementation of RTView trend graphs for thin-client deployment and Google Chrome support on Windows. Other enhancements to Cache and Alerts, Control Objects and Functions further enable the development of world-class custom performance monitoring solutions.
The RTView Core Real-Time Data Management System provides the processing engine and presentation capabilities for large-scale distributed monitoring and control applications. It sits at the center of the entire suite of RTView product components, including the RTView Enterprise Monitor® and its many pluggable Solution Packages. It consists of both a Real-Time Data Engine and a suite of Development Tools to provide developers, system integrators, and OEMs with a complete set of capabilities for implementing rich and customized monitoring solutions.
Enhancements to this latest version of RTView Core include the following:
- Splunk data adapter has been updated to support the latest version of Splunk 6.0+ for integrating its performance metrics with other data for a custom monitoring solution.
- Pure HTML5 implementation of RTView trend graphs for Display Server Thin-Client provides an interactive, high performance trend chart without requiring the Flash player or other browser plugin.
- Google Chrome support on Windows and enhanced Applet Viewer.
- Per-index row limit to Cache history table has been added to allow more control over the number of rows stored, and Event Alerts have been enhanced with a new property to expire (clear) with a specified duration time since the alert was generated or received a data update.
- A new property added to Button Control to include an image, and Pivot Function enhanced to support multiple index columns.
SL Corporation’s flagship monitor products, including RTView Enterprise Monitor, TIBCO EMS Monitor and Oracle Coherence Monitor, are all developed using RTView Core, utilizing the full power and easy development of advanced performance monitoring solutions for application infrastructure, service or business.
About SL Corporation
Over the past 25 years, SL Corporation has become the most knowledgeable and responsive provider of holistic monitoring, analytics, and visibility solutions. SL RTView Core addresses a broad spectrum of advanced performance monitoring challenges spanning application availability and performance monitoring, business service management (BSM), and component-level infrastructure monitoring. SL’s exclusive focus on real-time visibility solutions, commitment to customer success, and partner-centric culture are why thousands of industry leaders have chosen to work with SL to support their most critical applications and businesses. SL Corporation can be reached at +1 415-927-8400 or on the web at www.rtview.com.