Corte Madera, CA – February 23, 2016 – SL Corporation a leading provider of application and service-level system monitoring solutions today announced the availability of RTView Core version 6.7 with a number of significant updates.
The RTView Core System is used by application developers to quickly develop and deploy real-time, large-scale distributed monitoring and control systems. Consisting of both a Real-Time Data Engine and a suite of Development Tools, RTView Core provides developers, system integrators, and OEMs with a complete set of capabilities for rapid, cost effective deployments.
Enhancements to RTView Core version 6.7 include:
- Look and feel improvements for Tabs, Trees, and Accordions
- Enhanced panel layouts
- Enhanced management of RTView data servers and caches
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 support
- New scheduled SQL query rules giving users more control over when specific queries are run.
- Improvements to HTML 5 objects including charts and the Kendo grid
- Support for executing custom Java methods in the RTView Core Builder, improving custom display development efficiencies
RTView Core sits at the center of the entire suite of RTView product components, including SL’s flagship RTView Enterprise Monitor® and its many pluggable Solution Packages as well as TIBCO EMS Monitor and Oracle Coherence Monitor.
About SL Corporation SL is a San Francisco Bay Area-based software company that develops real-time monitoring, visualization and diagnostic software for Global 1000 and mid-market companies whose businesses depend on complex, high-performance applications. The company has deep expertise in monitoring and management of custom, distributed applications running in heterogeneous middleware environments. SL’s RTView® product lines address a broad spectrum of enterprise visibility challenges including end-to-end application monitoring, middleware monitoring, infrastructure monitoring and custom monitoring.
SL Corporation can be reached at +1 415-927-8400 or on the web at www.rtview.com.